Justin Trudeau: Heartthrob in Glasses
Prescription Glasses have become a style sensation and even those without prescription are seen sporting clear lenses in various designs.
You too have been up in fashion when it comes to getting that perfect pair of glasses.
Celebrities are often followed for their innate fashion sense, but little do we follow politicians for their business like attire, the oh so serious look!
That's not the case when it comes to our heart throb- Justin Trudeau! The Prime Minister is our new political crush and we can't stop obsessing about his every move!
Justin graduated from the University of British Columbia and taught politics, drama and math at community schools. He is still fondly remembered as the goofy teacher.
With Mr Prime Minister being closely associated with social and public causes, connecting to people comes easily.
He posted an old photograph reminiscing his youth on Teachers Day and the internet went gaga over the nerdy look!
His style is simple yet charismatic and the same goes for the spectacles he chooses to wear. His prescription sunglasses are minimalistic and streamlined.
Of Course, the busy man might hardly have time to experiment with frame styles, even though we know that his hot self can carry any design in style!
And while we are imagining him in different spectacles and prescription sunglasses we at Optically.ca have compiled a list below of his looks in glasses.
You can get the same style with us in designer frames at affordable prices and rule the politician aka official look for the season.
No one can call Justin Trudeau's Glasses geeky will they! And even if they do, dint geek get all cute when it is worn by him.
1) The Boy next door Look in Broad Square shaped glasses in Black are the all time favourite pick for official, party and holiday!
2) The classic Aviators with brow bar suit perfectly on any face shape, and the minimalistic body accentuates features very well.
3) Although worn for an industrial visit, Justin looks great in the clear all covered frames that are simple yet classy. Vintage yet modern in structure!
4) The Classic Tortoise shell pattern in rounded squares are the never go wrong pair that are easy to style and bring out the best of your personality.
5) The geek look is revamped again with this picture being uploaded, the metal frame in oval was the nerd companion in a decade ago! Modernized frames now can be chosen for the simplistic elegance.
6) The Aviators are the perfect picks for a no fuss wardrobe. They are versatile yet sexy enough when pulled off brilliantly. They match suits and casuals.