Let us fit new lenses in your existing frame
One tried and tested method of saving money on your prescription eyewear is to reglaze your glasses. Reglazing glasses can be more cost-effective than buying cheap glasses online. So if you are planning to get your glasses reglazed, you have come to the right place. Optically.ca is one of the leading online reglazing experts in Canada. You can have your existing pair of glasses look great with a fabulous new pair of lenses.
You can now get new lenses fitted for reading, driving, computer use, bifocal or multifocal/varifocal vision without incurring a lot of expenditure. Our starting price includes our standard single vision lenses with coatings made to your prescription.
Reglazing service at Optically.ca is easy to use and we provide the same choice of quality lenses and pricing as our new eye wear range. So, if you have a favourite pair of glasses that you want to keep but they need new lenses, this service is for you.
Reasons for changing your lenses:
- Your prescription has changed
- Your lenses are scratched or damaged
- You'd like to upgrade to Kodak lenses
- You've bought new frames elsewhere and need lenses fitted
- You used another online optician who did not provide the right prescription
Our reglazing service is easy to use and we provide the same choice of quality lenses and pricing as our new glasses range.
- Simply choose the type of frame you would like to reglaze i.e Full Rimmed, Semi Rimmed, Rimless or Sunglasses.
- Select the lens specification, enter your prescription and proceed to pay online.
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions including our Toronto lab address for you to send your frames.
- On receipt of your glasses we will replace both lenses to ensure they are glazed perfectly to your prescription and requested specification.
- We recommend that you enclose your name and order number with your frame also ensure you pack them appropriately - ideally in a hard glasses case - as we cannot be held responsible for breakages in transit. You can seek compensation for damaged or glasses lost in return up to a maximum of $100.00.